Thursday, February 2, 2012

BP #8 - Going Green Again

          After I read some of the websites, I considered that I can go greener in many ways. First, I know I always forget turning off the light when I go outside. I should be careful about it so I can save the electric energy. In addition, I will go to local restaurants that use food derived less than 100 miles away. Finally, I think I should collect rainwater to water my houseplants, which can save water as much as possible.
        I believe that American are more focusing on going green. Most people in my country are throwing the garages everywhere, and they do not mind what would affect the environment. Although the government had asked people to do so, they do not really take action to do it. Instead, Americans do care about the pollution problems and take action to prevent the earth from getting damage. After I came here, my behavior had changed a lot. I will care about the pollution as well, because everyone is doing it, I think I cannot be left behind.


2 comments:

  1. your ways are good, and easy to do. the behaviors of some people of your country influence your country environment.DO you think that solving pollution problem that needs to small things to strat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is also important even though it is small pollution.

      Delete