Thursday, January 5, 2012

BP #2 - Taking advantage of someone

          It was summer and was about August, My friend who named Jenny asked me to go to her home without saying the reason to me. I was full of questions and just did what she wanted me to do. When I was at her home, she prepared lots of food for me and kept smiling. Therefore, I felt extremely nervous and I could predit that she had have something to ask me to deal with. Consequently, she begged me to help her to clean her fish tank. Of course, I was willing to help her, and I knew that she was afraid to catch fishes by hand. Easily, I finished cleaning it and we had talked a lot that day. She had hug me when I went home.And I could feel that she was gratful for my help.  I knew she was using me, nevertheless, I did not think that it was a bad thing, I thought that I was helping my friend with my own advantage.
          
           In my view, HeLa's family thought that HeLa was so glorious.They thought that HeLa's cells had helped a lot people which was a big honor. On the other hand, they considered that something was unfair for them. For instance, they had blamed that for getting nothing in return. Moreover, they thought that they had the right to know about taking HeLa's cells to do research by the doctor. And they was so mad that they even did not afford to see a doctor.

4 comments:

  1. The post is clearly. From it, I felt you are a generous girl. You are genuine to your friendships. However, if I were you, I will not to be taken advantage. Because I think that cleaning the fish tank is not a technical thing, anyone can do it. Next time, do you want to help her clean it again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this post that is a special experience. if i meet this kind thing,i will refuse it. Because catching the fishes looks like so nausea.You are a brave girl. what are you feeling when you catch the fishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catching fishes is not a big deal. I am good at that.

      Delete